Monday, August 6, 2012

Let's Catch Up

Happy Monday to you!  Cheryl here and this week, Team 1 gets to use the theme "Anything Goes".  I LOVE the Humphrey line of stamps and I decided to use this adorable stamp, called Girl Talk, for this week's reveal.  Here's the card I created using this stamp set:



I left a small border around my stamped and colored image and matted it on pink patterned paper.  I attached that to another piece of patterned paper and then to the front of my card base.  I added the green lace down each side.  The sentiment is attached with pop dots and I added a small green bow to the top of my card.  Here's a close-up photograph of my card:


I inked the edges of the image and the edges of the sentiment with pink ink for added accent.  Here's one more close-up photograph:


Of course, my image is colored with my wonderful Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Here's a picture of the markers that I used:


I loved creating this card and using this image!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing week!!

~ Cheryl ~

4 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

Cheryl, this is really, really cute! I love that image and the colors you chose are perfect!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Cheryl this couple is adorable as can be, wonderful coloring

Kathy said...

I love this so much, the coloring is wonderful and the green lace just makes it!! Excellent job!!

KYCrafter said...

Great colors! Great embellishments!! Keep up the great work!