Thursday, August 2, 2012

Little Clown Card

How cute is this little clown? I fell in love with her!! She's one of the new images from the Morehead collection.

I put the image on a 3 1/4' x 4 1/2" piece of Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock. I colored it using my Spectrum Noir markers. I chose bright colors for a cheery look.

I used a rick-rack paper punch on some orange metallic text weight paper. I punched two pieces. I attached them to the cardstock near the top and bottom. I used my Mono Multi Glue to adhere them to the cardstock. Next  I cut off the extra length of the rick-rack that went beyond the edge of the cardstock.

Using the Extra Strong Permanent Tape, I attached the image to a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" piece of purple metallic card stock.

This piece was then attached to the center of an orange metallic card front. The card was made from a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of orange metallic card stock. This card stock was folded in half and the card has a side fold. The same tape was used to attach the image piece.

I'm thinking that this card could be used as small child's birthday card, or maybe an invitation to a birthday party with a clown theme. What do you think?

Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

5 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Lisa this is such a cute little clown! Adorable!!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! One of my favorite stamps!!

tndj said...

she is so adorable. Need more stamps like that.

Trena in Naperville said...

What a sweet card Lisa! Love your coloring!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Lisa, this is adorable!! great colors, wonderful job!!