Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Loving Beatrix Potter

Hi everyone, Kathy here and I hope everybody is having a great Wednesday. Today I want to share with you some of the fun paper products from Beatrix Potter.

This is the card I made:




I love Beatrix Potter and Crafter's Companion has some of the best Beatrix Potter products to make all kinds of projects.

I started out with a piece of green card stock.  On the front, I stamped it with pink bubble clouds.  Then went to my stash of Beatrix Potter Paper products.  First they have all kinds of Toppers, Gems-Ribbons, and Rub-ons.   And to top it off they also have Embossing-Folders.

I cut out two spellbinder dies to put the topper on, this one is from Two-Bad-MiceI embossed the die cuts with the flower embossing folder.  I put down the ribbon first and made a bow to match. I put the dies together with foam dots to give some dimension and centered them on the card. Then I arranged the gems around and added the flowers.  The Happy Birthday sentiment came from the topper page.

Super easy and only took me about 15 minutes to make. (Took me longer to clean up lol).

Don't forget about the hop that is going on this week - Aug. 6th thru Aug. 10th.  The grand prize is a $100 gift certificate from the Crafter's Companion USA online store. Check it out Here.
I hope to see you there.  Be sure and stop and comment along the way because at the end of the hop on their personal blogs each member of the design team will be giving away a stamp set  from the Popcorn The Bear line of stamps called "Party Time".


So cute!!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a scrappy day.

Kathy:)

18 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Wow Kathy!! This is absolutely beautiful!! I love your colors, design paper, layers, embossing - just beautiful!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Thank you so much Trena.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Love this and those fantastic colors!

Jan Garber said...

Beatrice is my favorite designer! How adorable!

Cathy said...

I just love this kathy, I commented on your blog too:) Super duper job!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

I just LOVE your beautiful card, Kathy!! Thanks for all of the details!!

Kathy said...

Thank you Dawn:)

Kathy said...

Thank you,Hugs

Kathy said...

Thank you sweetie, for both:)

Kathy said...

Thank you Cheryl so much:) Hugs

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!! I love the color you used together!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Kathy said...

Thank you very much:)

Tonya said...

This is beautiful. I love all the details.

{Chrissie} said...

Simply stunning. I AM IN AWE.

Kathy said...

Thank you Tonya :)

Kathy said...

Thank you Chrissie, that is sweet of you to say, :)

KYCrafter said...

This is such a great card!! Keep up the wonderful work!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so fabulous..