Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Merry Christmas Sweetie

Welcome to another post today for Crafter's Companion Information Blog. You do know we have a Challenge Blog also don't you?  There is a new challenge every month and an awesome prize given away to a lucky winner.  You should pop over and check it out!!  Now on to my project for this week.

We are getting some great images each week to share with you, and lots and lots ofthem are Christmas images.  Let me share this cutie from Sheena Douglas, A Little Bit Festive  Loving Christmas.  I just fell in love with these adorable children she has drawn.

I went to work and colored this cutie, I always like to leave enough room so I can cut out with a die cut shape and then mat.
 I found this great Christmas paper in my stash and knew it would be perfect with my design. I made the inside an opening flap...this way I can tuck in a picture or gift card or even a letter.
I loved the two sides of the paper.The twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I hope you pop in each day and check out both posts we have for inspiration. I'm glad I get to share with you each Wednesday and my good friend Kathy gets to share a post on the same day.

post signature

6 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cute, inside and out!!! Love your coloring and the addition of the twine is great!!! Super job...

Stacy H-W said...

What a sweet card Dawn!! I just love that stamp.

Denise said...

What a cool card fold!!! And the coloring is gorgeous!

KYCrafter said...

Precious!!! Keep up the wonderful work!

{Chrissie} said...

This is just darling! I love the coloring and the card's layout!

Cheryl said...

How adorable!! I LOVE how you used the baker's twine!!