Friday, August 24, 2012

Peace, Love & Joy

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Friday's post with Steph. I have to start by saying I absolutely adore these ticket stamps from the Paintbox Poppet Christmas collection and I am thrilled to be able to use it for a modern Christmas card! I love the look of  these modern CAS looking cards and I have the perfect paper (Echo Park) to go with it .. check it out.


The entire sentiment actually says "Peace, Love and Joy" in 3 sentences. I stamped each word into the ticket by masked off the rest of the sentiment - really a handy technique if you wanted to change the layout of how the sentiment originally came in. Each ticket was distressed and assembled together on the card as you see it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it's time for the giveaway for this weekend!  This week we are giving away this adorable  Paintbox Poppets EZMount Stamp Set - Sleigh Ride  set!
  
Paintbox Poppets EZMount Stamp Set - Sleigh Ride

To enter to win you must be a US resident, be a follower of the blog and leave a comment on this post by 8PM Pacific Sunday.   
 The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 28st.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Peace, love and joy to you!

Steph

19 comments:

Linda R. said...

Great card...love the tickets and the background paper. Thanks for the chance to win!

Kathy said...

Great card!! love the background paper and the tickets are super cool. Super job.

Mandee Gillen said...

Great Card!!! I always love mustaches! the paper the tickets and the twine! oh buddy the cute red heart is perfect! Thanks so much for the chance to win:)
{loves loves}
Scrappin Madge

KYCrafter said...

What a cute card!!!

Kathy S. said...

Sooo cute! Love your background paper.

Jenée said...

HA! I meet all the criteria for the give-away *smile* I have to say your card is quite unique, but FAB! I do like the modern aspect of this card -- so different. The tickets and the word stamps are perfect. Very imaginative and creative!

Cheryl said...

I just saw this on FB! I LOVE how you combined the Echo Park and the stamped tickets!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I can't believe I missed these tickets...Love the papers and fun design

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I just love this card. It could be used for many occasions just by stamping a different words in the ticket. TFS

sharon g said...

All those 'scaches look so cute. The tickets are adorable, too. Nice job, Steph.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Great card! I like the way all the papers line up and the heart on your ticket. AJ

Darkskye said...

Nice work, and a good modern feel for the card. :D Love these new Paintbox Poppets stamps :D

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love this card! The paper is too cute! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Adorable card. Love the pattern paper. Thank you for sharing and a chance to win. Hugs, Velma

Amy E said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea there was a stamp set to make the tickets! I love this!

And Steph...GREAT card!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

tndj said...

I have never seen the poppets before. Do they have other than Christmas theme? Birthday, Spring, Easter?

Manetta Kanefsky said...

love the tickets!! very cute idea. background paper is very interesting....looks like a masculine card to me...which is difficult for many of us to come up with ideas! thank you for the opportunity to win. Very cute stamp.

Aliya said...

Very cute idea! It's simple but adorable.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very cute new stamp!