Saturday, August 4, 2012

Roses are Red

Hello all! Hope you are all staying cool.  It seems that it has been extremely hot in some places of the county.  Here in Bakersfield it has been over 100 degrees for most of the week. Lucky for me I stay cool in my little home.  Thank goodness for AC!

So on to my card, today I am sharing this super fun and sweet easel card where I am using up my scraps.


 Here is a closeup of Humphrey from the Roses are Red stamp set. I have colored him with Spectrum Noir Markers; and in case you are wondering; here is the list of colors used: Skin-GG1, GG2/PP4, PP1 Pants-BT9,BT Rose-DG3,CG2/ DR7,CR11
 I have also created a matching Envelobox with my Ultimate Tool and adorned it with some more scraps:0)
 Here is a slight side view so that you can see the depth of the envelope.  That is the beauty of the Ultimate Tool and the Envelobox creator.  It makes getting the perfectly sized envelope made a breeze! 
Thanks for stopping by; hope you all have a fantastic weekend in nice cooler weather!

Hugs;
Janette

10 comments:

Taylor said...

This is darling! I can't wait to make my first envelobox. They are so cute!

KYCrafter said...

That is SOOOOOO cute!!

ScrappyRae10 said...

super cute

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. I love the colors you used and your coloring is beautiful.

Trena in Naperville said...

Great card Janette! I love your style of coloring!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such wonderful colors and design sweetie

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet. I love his little rosy cheeks. :)

Dorina D said...

Cute card and I love the envelope.

Kathy said...

Love the card and envelope, very retro!! Great coloring!!

LaJanette said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Hugs;
Janette