Sunday, August 19, 2012

Season's Greetings?

Season's Greetings! OK not really BUT the holidays will be here before you know it. Are you going to make your own holiday cards this year? If so stop by the Crafter's Companion store to check out the Paintbox Poppet stamps that will arrive soon if they haven't already!
I chose to use these holiday geese. For some reason I LOVE geese and was happy to see this cute stamp. Did you know a group of geese is called a gaggle? Anyway, I used my Spectrum Noir pens to color these cuties and added a lot of embellies and a nice bold ribbon.

I am starting with my holiday cards early this year just to be sure I get them done in time. Please don't forget to stop back every day for fresh inspiration from the design team!

Carolyn

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is just as sweet as it can be, Carolyn. Those geese are adorable and I love the round sentiment.

Kathy said...

So so cute, love the red and white theme, and that ribbon is stunning!!! Fantastic job!!

KYCrafter said...

What a fun card!!! Excellent work!

{Chrissie} said...

I love the doily, lace and the ribbon!