Thursday, August 23, 2012

To all of you from all of us

Today I have the cutest stamp to show you.  It is perfect for creating a card that is for an entire family rather than an individual person.  Though this stamp set is named Christmas Wishes, this versatile stamp can be used for absolutely any occasion.


I colored my woodland scene using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, blending the slightly darker colors into my lighter colors.  To create a snowy effect, but without overdoing the glitter, I added a small line of Stickles under the green trees in the background, around the trunk of the main tree, and small dots all around where the snow is falling.  Here is a bit of a close up so you can see it better.


Once the Stickles dried, I matted my stamp several times with card stock and pattern paper, added a bit of ribbon, a sticker, and a rhinestone in two of the corners.  I then glued down the entire piece to a folded 6x12 piece of card stock.

Have we inspired you to start early on all your holiday cards with all these amazing stamps this week?  If so, we'd love to see them on our Facebook page.

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Denise

7 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I just love this stamp collection. It is so super cute. Your card is adorable! great coloring!!

KYCrafter said...

Great card!! Love the subtle colors.

{Chrissie} said...

This is really cute! I love those raccoons!

scrappintlc said...

Adorable. What is that leaf die you used?

Cheryl said...

Totally adorable!!

Cathy said...

How awfully adorable!!! I may have to get this
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

I adore this, great for a family card, love the ribbon and sticker, awesomejob!!!