Monday, September 24, 2012

A Sneak Peek

I'm so excited to get to bring you another sneak peek today!  We have a new line of stamps that will be coming out soon, called Torreads.  The sneak I'm showing you is from Torreads, "Comge".  These stamps are SO adorable and very different and I know that you're going to love all of them!  Let me show you the project that I created using one of the images from the "Comge" set of stamps:


Isn't this the cutest thing?  I just love how her hair is pulled up into those two high ponytails.  And just look at those pixie ears and that little horn peeking out from the top of her head.  I colored her in with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and then fussy cut her out.

I added this adorable stamp to the front of this mini album that I just got.  I fussy cut two rows of flowers from another piece of patterned paper, glued them to the bottom of the mini album, then attached my stamp to look like she was just resting in the flowers.  I used metal jump rings to hold the album together, then tied coordinating colored ribbons to the rings.  Here's another photograph:


I bent her ponytails up (just slightly) as well as her little toes, for some added dimension.   Here's one more view:


You can see the rows of flowers (that she's resting in) a little better in this photograph.  I think this stamp is just absolutely adorable and I LOVE how it looks on the front of this mini album.  Here are the colors of markers that I used:


You're going to be seeing more sneaks of these new Torreads stamps this week, so be sure to check back every day!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my newest Crafter's Companion project with you!

~ Cheryl ~

9 comments:

Manetta Kanefsky said...

she is so sweet!!! love her

Dawn's Craft Place said...

She is adorable as can be!

Kathy said...

So So cute!! love all the ribbons. great coloring. Super job!

Jan Garber said...

Do they get any cuter? Your journal is perfect!

KYCrafter said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Love this!!

Cheryl said...

Thank you ALL so much!! I had SO much fun coloring this little sweetie and putting this mini album together!!

{Chrissie} said...

This is so very cute! Just darling!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..