Friday, September 14, 2012

A Time for Giving - Facebook Celebration Winner!

Hi everyone!!!  Dawn here on this wonderful Friday with a little inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

I used a stamp from the Humphrey's Corner Collection called "A Present for You". This was the "free" stamp from the last promotion at Crafter's Companion. Check out the really great selection of Humphrey stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


I stamped my image and colored it using my Spectrum Noir Markers. These are some really great markers and I find I love them more each time I use them.  The colors I used today are: DR1, DR4, DR2, IG3, IG2, IG1, LG3, LG2, LG1, BT8, CT4, GB10.

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:

Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

Now I am excited to announce the winner of the 1500 followers Facebook celebration.  The winner is:
  • I am so glad that Megan sent me and I am now a follower on fb! I also shared ~ Thanks for the chance to win an awesome prize!
  • Congratulations Carmen!!  Please email Stacy at Scrapwithstacy@gmail.com with your full name, mailing address and the Spectrum Noir 24 - pack you would prefer to receive.  
    Don't forget about the challenge going on at the Challenge Blog of stripes and dots.  So get out those Crafter's Companion stamps and let's see what you can do with this challenge!!  You could win the $30 gift certificate to the Crafter's Companion online store!

    See you all next Friday with another creation.  Until then...happy stamping!!!!!


    4 comments:

    Kathy said...

    Dawn, this is adorable!! Great coloring and I love the ribbon, Super job!!

    Congrats to Carmen...

    Cheryl said...

    Love your sweet card, Dawn!!

    Congratulations to Carmen!

    Taylor said...

    Absolutely darling card!

    KYCrafter said...

    Dawn - LOVE the card!!