Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beatrix Potter Boxes

Hello All! Janette here to share a tiny project.   These are small treat or gift boxes.  They were so super easy and fast to make yet they look so cute. I have made two similar boxes using the Beatrix Potter 3D Topper Appley Dapply. I truly love the way they have turned out.  I hope you enjoy them too:

I used silver bling and pearls to accompany the silver toned topper.

 Here is the brown one.
 Here you can see the inside...
 And last a slanted view where you can see the 3D of the topper.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs;
Janette

7 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
that is so adorable sweetie
i just love them, great idea and super to do
have a great weekend to sweetie
hugs angelique

Taylor said...

These are both so cute!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

These are sweet as can be, great for little goodies to be tucked away

KYCrafter said...

Those are so cute!!! Great job!

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, Janette, these are absolutely adorable!!

Kathy said...

WOW!! These are wonderful, love all the embellishments, and the boxes are awesome!!! Excellent job!!

Mamun said...

What a thoughtful posts. It was enough to get me to browse through your earlier posts. I'm really glad. You've created a great spot to visit and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day.


beatrix potter