Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bunny Fun

Hi everyone, Kathy here today.  I wanted to show you some of the fun items in the Beatrix Potter Collection.  I used one of the Embossing folders, the Beatrix-Potter-CD-ROM--The-Tale-of-Peter-Rabbit and the 3D-Toppers--Peter-RabbitAll of these wonderful items you can find on the Crafter's Companion Website.

I printed out the bunny paper and some blue and white check paper from the CD-Rom I printed them on good card stock.  Next I dry embossed the middle piece of check paper with an embossing folder.  Then I inked the edges so the images would show up. I put the topper and sentiment on the paper along with the bow.

For the card part, I folded the bunny card stock in half and took two strips of the check paper and edged them with a Martha Stewart punch. Then I used the Extra-Strong-Permanent-Tape-Runner to hold the pieces down on each side.
Finally I added some pearls and then I was done.  I hope you enjoyed the card.

Go on over and check out all the great items on the Crafter's Companion website.  Also the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog has a great monthly challenge to inspire you and each week they give away a wonderful stamp set. Don't miss out!! Pop over and join in.  You can enter the monthly challenge up to 3 times.

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking today.  Have a scrappy day.  And if you would like to see more of my projects go to www.kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com

Kathy

4 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I have that little bunny frou frou song in my head after seeing your project my friend...lol
This is adorable and such beautiful colors.

Kathy said...

Now I have it in my head LOL,

Cheryl said...

This is just delicious, Kath!! I LOVE Beatrix Potter!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.