Sunday, September 16, 2012

Butterflies & Flowers

Hello everyone, Dawn here today to share a fun project for Crafter's Companion. I am always excited when I get to share an extra project.

For my project today I have made a colorful butterfly card.


I used a few butterflies and this sentiment from  Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - Flying Colors.


Isn't this a fabulous set? I just love the size and details of these beauties. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color and shade.All the butterflies and the sentiment were stamped, fussy cut and matted with black card stock.


I used some really fun ribbon from my stash that just seemed to work with the colors I used.


To finish off my design I decided to add a few flowers and leaves...this is really a CAS design for me. Hope I inspired you to play with your images and sentiments.  I will see you on Wednesday with another project from Crafter's Companion.


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous, Dawn!! I LOVE how you matted the smaller butterflies and added them to the card!!

Kathy said...

Dawn this is stunning!! Love the color purple and the the butteflies are awesome!! The ribbon and flowers just make the card. Very sweet!!!

KYCrafter said...

Adorable!! Great embellishments too!