Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Christmas Is On It's Way

Oh I am so excited to share this new image from Sheena Douglass - Christmas Is Coming ,this is one of my favorite cards I have colored in a long time
I pulled out my Spectrum Noir markers, and had a grand time aging this old truck.
Isn't this a fabulous Christmas time image? My favorite is the tree in the back of the truck...I added some Stickles to the tree so it would look like snow glistening.  I decided to double mat the image twice with just a simple card stock and simple pattern paper.
 I used the matching sentiment and love the font and words...just perfect for this image.
Oh yes, I know I want to make some more of these for Christmas cards to send, what do you think?
Have you started to think about holiday cards yet? You have to check out the many spectacular images available for holiday cards.  Thanks for checking out my design today, so glad I could share with you.

post signature

11 comments:

KYCrafter said...

I love your coloring!! Especially on the truck ... that's wonderful!!!

Trena in Naperville said...

I love the coloring too Dawn! Makes me think of a classic Christmas.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thanks sweetie, I had so much fun coloring this truck

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Lol I actually thought of you when I was coloring this one...thanks sweetie

Kathy said...

Wonderful card Dawn!!! Love the coloring and the papers you used. remindes me of Christmases of long ago. Love it, excellent job!!

Cheryl said...

I love how you colored in this image, Dawn! Putting the sentiment on the inside is such a good idea, too!!

Stacy H-W said...

Dawn this is wonderful!! Really so special!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thanks so much, did remind me of olden days

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Yes I liked the image on the inside and a clean outside design

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thanks so much Stacy, glad you like

sharon g said...

I was wondering if you have announced the August Challenge winner? The subject was FRIENDSHIP. Thanks.