Thursday, September 20, 2012

Every Snowflake is Unique Tag

Good morning crafters!  Today I made a gift tag using Sheena Douglass' gorgeous A Little Bit Scenic Ornate Snowflakes stamp set.


I started by cutting out my tag on Premium White Card stock with my Cricut.  Then I colored it this stunning shade of blue with my Spectrum Noir TB3 alcohol marker.   Coloring large areas like this is quick and easy using the broad chisel nib on the Spectrum Noir markers.


Next I stamped the sentiment, "Every Snowflake is Unique, Just Like You." from the Ornate Snowflakes stamp set with dark blue pigment ink.  I also stamped three different snowflakes on my tag, though there are many others in this stamp set. 


Finally, I added three different solid blue ribbons to the top of the tag.  Now it's all ready to be added to a present or treat bag.

Have you made any tags lately?  We'd love for you to share them with us on our Facebook page.  If you use stripes or dot in your project, you can enter it in our September challenge over on the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog.  

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Pretty tag Denise! I just love how you can customize things so easily with Spectrum Noir markers!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful tag!!! Great job!!!

Cheryl said...

LOVE how you punched the snowflakes right into the tag; what a great idea! I LOVE this, Denise!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a pretty snowflake tag!! Love the blue! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Dorina D said...

Love the snowflakes and how you did them on this tag. the blue is just wonderful and reminds of early night 0ut in the snow!

KYCrafter said...

Great tag!!!