Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Find Me In The Fall Leaves

Hi everyone, Kathy here today and I want to share with you some cute little stamps, that Crafter's Companion are coming out with very soon.  They are called Toreads.  And they are way too adorable.









I stamped her out on Premium-Card stock, then colored her in with a combination of Spectrum-Noir Markers and chalk.  I put flower soft in her hair and a little glitter. On the card, I put down fall leaves and some die cut embellishments with pop dots. Then I put her in the middle. The little sentiment is also from the Toread line of stamps.

To see all the wonderful new items coming out in the Crafter's Companion online store, pop over and take a look.  If you would like to see some of my other projects, go www.kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have a scrappy day.
 
Kathy

11 comments:

Joan V said...

Love their chubby cherub look. She looks cute in that pile of leaves. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is so adorable Kathy-I find it hilarious that we both chose leaves on our projects.

Kathy said...

I agree Dawn, great minds think alike, lol...

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautfil Card! I love the leaves and the little acorns. And the flower soft is perfect. TFS AJ-

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so adorable!

KYCrafter said...

How cute!!!

Stacy H-W said...

This is a total sweetie pie card!! Fun use of the leaves.

Kathy said...

Thank you Everyone!!

Cheryl said...

This is great on all of the leaves!!

{Chrissie} said...

Kathy, WOW! You have outdone yourself - this is just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Jan Garber said...

Ilove the little "crown" of flower soft! She looks adorable!