Wednesday, September 19, 2012

From Teddy With Love

Hello everyone!!  How are you doing today? I am thrilled to be back on another Wednesday to share a project from Crafter's Companion.  Every week I say "Isn't this the cutest?" Well, I am going to say it again!  I love this Teddy Bear from the Meadow Cottage Bears EZMount Stamp Set - With Love from Christine Hayworth.

I had so much fun coloring this cutie pie with my Spectrum Noir markers...I kept the colors very light so it looks kind of vintage. I have a little silly story to share...if you look close you will see the nose is textured. My cat, Pippie likes to help when I am crafting...she touched the nose when it had 3D Crystal Lacquer and was drying. She had it on her nose so I assume it is her nose print on there...lol
We all love our Spectrum Noir Markers

I like to mat my images to make them pop, I also love to use Kraft paper card bases especially with bears.  I pulled some black ribbon and black flat back pearls from my stash to act as accents.  This is a very simple and clean design but I really love how it turned out.  Thanks for joining me today.  I will see you next week with another great Crafter's Companion project.

post signature

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous details.xxx

Kathy said...

This is wonderful!! I love your coloring and the brown and pink colors go together so well. The ribbon is perfect!! Excellent job sweetie!

Cheryl said...

Adorable teddy bear card, Dawn!! I LOVE your cute story about your kitty. They do the funniest things!!