Saturday, September 29, 2012

Green Hair!

Hello all, I am so happy to share my today's card with you for a couple of different reasons.  I am using one of the new images that will be available at the Crafter's Companion store next week! Meet Sky; he is part of a new line called Toreads. He is oh so cute! I have never imagined myself too much of the fairy/mystical type but I just loved this image.  I am loving the new color combos that I have used for the  hair and skin.....way loving it!

So here is my card:0)
 Here is a closeup of SKY.  I have really worked on blending the skin to get a smooth look.
 Here are my combos using my Spectrum Noir Markers: Hair: DG3, CG4, FL3. Skin: TN3, FS2, EB1/PP5 for blush. Clothes: CG4, LG3. Image has been colored on Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Card stock.
Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing everyone a super fun and crafty weekend! 

Hugs;

8 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Your coloring is outstanding on this cutie, my favorite one of the group...you did a fabulous job sweetie

Cheryl said...

Your coloring is amazing!!! LOVE this!!

Stacy H-W said...

Soooo super cute!! I love the green hair! You colored it so well!! Awesome job.

Kathy said...

WOW!!, Excellent job, so cute!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

This image is so darn cute!!

Carol Hirsch said...

He's so dang cute. Love the green. Just might have to pick up a couple of the Toreads.

KYCrafter said...

Lovely colors and coloring!!

{Chrissie} said...

LOVE the green hair! Your shading is awesome!