Sunday, September 2, 2012

Holiday Strawberry Kisses!

Today I am sharing a super cute stamp from the holiday Strawberry Kisses collection!
Aren't these two adorable?  I can't wait for the whole collection to come out.


I made a real simple card so I could practice my coloring with the Spectrum Noir pens. I really don't have a concrete technique so I kind of fly by the seat of my pants, LOL. I like taking the washed out colors and layering them to acheive a layered color look. I tried blues and greens on the scarf and I found that fur is going to take a lot more practice. I think coloring fur is maybe one of the hardest techniques for me and I am going to have to do a lot more practicing.  I encourage you to step out of the box and don't follow any given method. Experiment with blending different colors and see what happens. The sky is the limit with creativity!
Stop back every day for fresh inspiration from the other design team members!

5 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Very cute Carolyn!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

So cute sweetie!

Cheryl said...

Awwwww, this is precious! I LOVE it, Carolyn!

Kathy said...

This is sooo cute!! Great coloring and I love the hearts. Great job!!

KYCrafter said...

Great choice of colors!! Keep up the good work!