Monday, September 17, 2012

Morehead "Sweety" Tag

I hope you're having a wonderful Monday!  Today, I've made a tag for you, using one of our Morehead clear stamp sets.  The stamp set I used is called "Sweety" and you can find it in the store here.


I colored the stamped image with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and used glitter glue and glitter on the ice cream and the ball on the hat.  Then I fussy cut the image out.

I painted a grungeboard tag white and inked the edges with pink ink.  Next, I added a length of 7/8th inch bright pink ribbon along the bottom of the tag and then attached my stamped image with Double Sided Adhesive Circles.  I added some pink and white bling, just above the image, and attached a pink blossom on top of that.  A large matching pink bow finished off my tag.  Here's a close-up photograph:


Isn't "Sweety" a total cutie?  I just love her pretty bouncy curls and her untied shoe laces.  Here's what the complete set of the "Sweety" stamps looks like:


I only used the large image on my tag, but as you can see, there are a lot of different stamps in this one set.  They would be perfect for all kinds of birthday cards, invitations or anything else you might want to use them for.  There's even an adorable banner.  I love that these stamp sets are so versatile!

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back for Design Team reveals every day.

~ Cheryl ~

8 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a sweetie! Oh my goodness she is adorable and your coloring is wonderful

Kathy said...

This is adorable, love all the bright colors.Great job!!

Cheryl said...

Thank you, Dawn and Kathy!! I just LOVE this little image and had such fun creating this tag!!

Cheryl said...

Thank you, Dawn and Kathy!! I just LOVE this little image and had such fun creating this tag!!

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. Fabulous job!

KYCrafter said...

Love the tag!! And I love this image set too. Great work!

Cheryl said...

Thank you both so much!! :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Awesome tag! I like the embossing