Friday, September 21, 2012

Powered by Fairy Dust ...

Hello Crafter's Companion friends,

Welcome to another Friday post with Steph. It's been a loooong week for me .. actually a long couple of weeks since school started. DS is just heading into 1st grade and I'm just getting beaten up the shock of daily homework. I'm thinking a bit of fairy dust might just do the trick to get me through the weekend!


This little Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Festive set was colored using my Spectrum Noir markers. I glued down a bit of glitter for her fairy dust and stickles for her wings. Lightly chalked the background so it would pop from the white card base. The card base was also scored around the image. A simple card powered by fairy dust this week.

I hope the school year is settling down for most of you.
Have a good weekend!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it's time for the giveaway for this weekend!  This week we are giving away this adorable set I used today,  Sheena's A Little Bit Festive - Fairy Power

Sheena's A Little Bit Festive - Fairy Power

To enter to win you must be a US resident, be a follower of the blog and leave a comment on this post by 8PM Pacific Sunday.   
 The winner will be announced on Tuesday,  September 25th.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Steph

14 comments:

Joan V said...

What a cute card. Love the images from Sheena Douglas. Would love to win this cute set.

Lea said...

Steph, this is so cute! I love her trail of fairy dust she's leaving behind. Totally adorable! I bet she's riding to the store for squeezy cheese! ;)

Lillian Child said...

Powered by Fairy Dust - that sentiment alone just makes me smile out loud ... and then add this darling image ... oh my ... too cute for words!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is so my favorite stamp...I LOVE, how you used here.
Thanks for sharing sweetie

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh so pretty! I love your coloring and the glitter is perfect. TFS AJ-

Kathy S. said...

Adorable card! You did a beautiful job!

KYCrafter said...

Excellent coloring! Adorable fairy dust!

Cheryl said...

Love this stamp and I love how you colored her and used her on a card!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing and a chance to win. Hugs, Velma

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love that image!!! Super cute card.

Anita Braddock said...

What a super cute card love the fairy. she is super I would love love to win this I love fairies and have them in my home and this would be great to win just had a new Grand Daughter and would love to make this for her room. thanks for sharing and for the chacne to win
abbraddock@msn.com

Christina P said...

Really cute set. Lots of possibilities. Thanks for the opportunity.

londoner said...

You are so talented love the layers of the dress how did you do that? Thank you for a chance to win.

Bonnie "Sam" Garrett said...

It can't get any cuter than that! Thanks so much for the contest and the chance to win!