Monday, September 3, 2012

Puppy Love!!!

Hi There!
Chrissie here and I have a super cute card to share today! I am so in love with the dog from the Strawberry Kisses collections.  He reminds me so much of my dog I had growing up.  So, of course I colored him in like my beloved dog!


I stamped the image twice and paper pieced in the present and the bow to give the card a little lift.  Everything was colored in with my Spectrum Noir markers.


I added some Stickles to the packages and bows, too! And for the background, I dry embossed the card stock and then sanded it down before adding just a little bit of white ink to it.  I love the effect it gives.

Remember if you are looking for some scrappy inspiration this weekend there is a new challenge posted today on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by today!


9 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable!! Love the background, beautiful!!Great 3-d bow and the coloring is great!!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Love all the details and your coloring skills are amazing :) the embossed background adds just the right touch.

Cheryl said...

This is adorable and I love all of your layers and paper piecing!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a cutie,fun background

Stacy H-W said...

Neat card!! I love the texture and dimension you got!!

Dorina D said...

Great card. Love the presents and dog and one of my favorite embossed backgrounds. Thanks

KYCrafter said...

This is one of my favorite images. You've done a great job with it!!

Rufus said...

How sweet is that! Great job on the doggie and the paper pieced packages are perfect.
R/

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Adorable card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Velma