Saturday, September 8, 2012

Red Truck!

 Hello everyone! Hopefully everyone is doing great and having a break from the heat. Here in Bakersfield it has been below 100 degrees and that for us is just great. Yesterday there were some scattered showers which I just love because this means that fall and winter are just around the corner. Winter is my favorite season; so I am super happy to be sharing a Christmas card that I have made.

I used a stamp from the Sheena Douglas Festive set called "Christmas is Coming" which is the perfect reminder that Christmas is on its way! This stamp will soon be released and available at the Crafter's Companion Store.


Here is a closer view of the truck; I just had to color it red:0) I used Spectrum Noir Markers  DR8, DR1, CR11. This image is super fun and quick and not too much to color: 0)


Well that is all for me today; see you all next week:0)

Hugs;
Janette

7 comments:

Kathy said...

WOW!!, Wild and wonderful, the coloring on your truck is stunning, Excellent job!!

Cheryl said...

Love your bright coloring on this image! The background paper is perfect!!

KYCrafter said...

This is a great card!! Keep it up ... you inspire me.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I know I kept thinking this truck should be red...love the coloring.I can almost smell the pine

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous Janette!! I LOVE this truck red!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! I can't wait to get some Spectrum Noir!!
Angela

Dorina D said...

Fantastic Holiday card. Great job.