Monday, September 17, 2012

So Much Cuteness!

Hi! Chrissie back here with you today to start off the work week!  I have a sweet card to share.  I used one of the images from the winter Strawberry Kisses stamp collection - Cuteness.  I really love the Strawberry Kisses collections.  They are just so cuddly and adorable!


For this card, I stamped the dog and colored him in with these Spectrum Noir markers:


Then I die cut the dog and adhered him to a cream base that I dry embossed with a Darice Argyle Embossing Folder.  LOVE THEM!!  You should definitely check them out because they are great and so reasonably priced!!


I took my ink pad and rubbed it in a circular motion directly onto the embossed card stock.  I used a light tan since it wouldn't be a super strong color on the cream base.  I wanted to keep everything neutral so that red bow embellie would really pop!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to play along with the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog this month - you still have time to create and enter to win a $30 gift card to the Crafter's Companion Store!!!


6 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Your coloring is perfect of this cutie,fun design

Kathy said...

Chrissie he is adorable, and love the coloring as well as the colors. Great job!!

Beckie said...

Awesome card! Had to pin it.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind. Demonstrator
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Save~10% shop w/me

Cheryl said...

This is just adorable! Love the colors you used.

Tonya said...

I love this card! The layers, paper, and image are all fabulous!

KYCrafter said...

So cute!! At first glance, this looked like it was done with charcoal pencils! Love it!!