Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sprinkling Magic Glitter All Over

Welcome to the mystical world of the Toread - legendary tiny nymphs!  Crafter's Companion, this cutie is named Sky. These will be released next week so you can check out our sneak peeks all week. I know when I saw these images  I spun a tale in my own head about all of them.  I wanted to make a bag of glitter dust this cutie can sprinkle all over.
Had to pull out my Spectrum Noir markers to color my image  I used four greens to accent the leaves.  Once I had the image colored, I chose to cut it out and mount it using a shape design. I even used card board for my mat to add texture. I cut out several leaves from a Cheery Lynn Designs Die. All the leaves were inked with my favorite Memento Ink.
I used some ribbon from my stash to tie and attach my image to the glitter burlap bag.  I can almost hear this cutie laughing as he runs around sprinkling his magic glitter...lol

post signature

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Dawn, he is wonderful!! I love all the leaves and the little glitter bag is a great ideal. love the litle story also, how fun!! Excellent job!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love the image~!

KYCrafter said...

Wow!! Great project!!

Stacy H-W said...

Super adorable!! Love this cute bag. What a fun idea.

Joan V said...

Oh, Sky is so cute. Love this burlap bag. How cute to put treats in there or bath salts. Hmmmm. thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

I absolutely love this!!

{Chrissie} said...

This is such a creative idea! I love the idea of the bag of glitter!!!!!!!!!