Friday, September 28, 2012

Toread is in town.

Hello Crafter's Companion friends,

Welcome to Friday's post with Steph and Toread is in town! These are the cutest little nymph images I've seen and I'm totally taken by how round and impish they look. Just darling! I used the Comge set for this card and can I say again I love how adorable she looks!

Seriously stinkin adorable! As usual, I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers, die cut a circle on blue texture cardstock, lined it up and trimmed off part of the circle. The chipboard sun is from Bella Blvd and the buttons and twine are just from my stash. I then mounted the whole finished image onto a 6x6 yellow card base.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it's time for the giveaway for this weekend!  This week we are giving away this cute Mulberry Wood EZMount Stamp Set - Dreams of Santa

Mulberry Wood EZMount Stamp Set - Dreams of Santa

To enter to win you must be a US resident, be a follower of the blog and leave a comment on this post by 8PM Pacific Sunday.   
 The winner will be announced on Tuesday,  October 2nd.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Take it easy!
Steph

34 comments:

Renee said...

I have really been wanting this set! I've recently started stamping so I don't have many. BTW Your card is stinkin cute! I like the way you cut the blue circle out and the yellow base.
Have a crafty day!

Joan V said...

I'm still loving their cute cherub faces and the stinkin little pigtails.
Love the way you cut the circle and put the little girl behind. Thanks for sharing.

Trena in Naperville said...

Such an adorable card Steph!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

{Chrissie} said...

Steph, I love how she's sunning herself! So cute!

Sandy Lewis said...

Sweet card - and great coloring. I'm still practicing with my Spectrum Noirs...

Huckleberrygirl26 said...

I love this set. Thanks for the opportunity!

Lillian Child said...

Let the holidays commence ... what an adorable image!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Now I found a use for that paper in which I have cut the circle out and caught the edge. Sweet card. TFS

rosenrobrt said...

Hurry, Hurry....Christmas is Coming!!

Cheryl said...

Just stinkin' aorable, Steph! LOVE the cut out!!

Bonnie "Sam" Garrett said...

What an awesome set! I would love to own this. Thanks for the chance to win!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

such a new cute image!

Kathy S. said...

Very cute image and beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing.

Tiffany S. said...

Very cute card I love the image. Great job!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I am telling you these are the cutest little characters...great design

Jennifer McGee said...

That card is absolutely adorable.

sharon g said...

The cute button is a great addition. I love the whole look of the card.

KYCrafter said...

Great card! Love the embellishments!

tndj said...

It is a really cute set. Would love to win it.

Mama Z said...

Thanks for sharing! adn thanks for a chance to win this set- have been wanting it since I saw Dawn's adorable card with the sparkly glitter!!!

Kristine Hill said...

I love the new nymphs, and with Christmas around the corner I would love the Christmas block on everybodys cards

heidiscoll said...

Oh so cute, both the card and the stamps!! Love stamps, especially christmas ones! Just can't collect enough of them. Great giveaway! :)

MB Isaac said...

I have spectrum noir markers and really love the advice you give on your blog! Great techniques!

Sara said...

What an adorable card with great coloring! I sooooo have to get these markers!

Barb Klusendorf said...

Love the card. Would love the set, Great addition to my collection. Thanks for the chance to win

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a cute card!!

NancyC said...

I have tried and tried to enter but the words that run together I cannot read to post my comment. Lets see if I can post now because I really want the Santa stamp!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card! Love the sun you added! That Santa stamp is adorable, too! Thanks for a chance to win it!

Amy Jones #8546 said...

Ok.this is just too darn cute...

Kathy said...

Wonderful card!! love the orange!! super job!!

Aliya said...

Cute idea! I like the way you cut the circle to make her stand out! Thanks for the inspiration and chance to win!

Caroline D. said...

Such an adorably cute image and beautiful card!! The santa set is awesome too and appreciate the chance to win it!

Rebecca Wagner said...

The more you guys show Mulberry Wood stamps the more I am really loving this stamp line. TFS!

Amy E said...

LOVING the new stamp line!! With all the gorgeous cards shown, the possibilities seem to be endless!

amyis300 AT hotmail.com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com