Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We Have Winners!

Last week we announced that FIVE lucky crafters would get a chance to test drive our new EZMagnetic Storage Panels before they are available for purchase.

The response was huge - thank you so much to everyone who left a comment!  Ready to see if you're one of the five people picked?  Here you go (in no particular order):


Congratulations!  Please send me an email at taylor@crafterscompanion.com (be sure to include your full name, product won, and snail mail address) and we'll get these right out to you!

*to draw the five random winners, random.org was used*



13 comments:

Tonya said...

Congratulations, winners!! :o)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Congrats!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Congrats ladies!! Enjoy!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for a chance sweetie
ladies congrats and let us know please how it pease you'll
hugs angelique

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

WOW! I was just saying to a friends I was wondering CC picked a winner and I saw my name as I strolled on over to your blog.I went all crazy. Woo Hoo Thanks so much cant wait to try it.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Congrats AJ!! Can't wait to come over and check it out!
Angela

Carly said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners.
Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

xoxox Carly

Dorina D said...

Congratulations to the winners. Can't wait to hear your feelings about how it works.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!!!

Laney's Legacy's said...

Wow I can hardly believe I won I am so excited. Thank you so much.

later tater,
laney

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Congrats to all the winners, what a great opportunity.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I'm jumping up and down right now! Very exciting to be a winner and to try this product out! Thank you!