Friday, October 12, 2012

A Christmas Wish

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

 I used a stamp from the Mulberry Woods Christmas called "Winter Wonderland". Check out this really great selection of stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


 I stamped my image 2 times and colored both using the Spectrum Noir Markers. These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors..... I used one of my dies and cut out one of the colored images. I used IG10, IG8, IG6, GG2, DG3, GB10 to color my images.



I then fussy cut one of the panda's from one of my colored images and popped them up on top of the other colored image to give it a bit of dimension.  I added some ribbon and a bow.  My sentiment is also from this stamp set. I attached all to the card base that was embossed with a 6x6 Die'sire Regal Frame embossing folder.  For the final touch, I added some Stickles to make the snow sparkly.


Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I love this xx

tndj said...

Wow. Don't know what fussy cut is bur do like the card and finished result.

Kathy said...

So cute, I love your coloring, and the black and white colors are wonderful, Great Job!!

{Chrissie} said...

I love the embossed background and that bow is amazing!

Cheryl said...

I just love the colors you used on this sweet Christmas card!!

Cheryl said...

I just love the colors you used on this sweet Christmas card!!

KYCrafter said...

Love that card! Great job!