Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Mischievous Little Imp!

HOORAY!
Jan Garber here!
This is a very big day for me!
Today is my first post as a Design Team Member on the
blog!
I am so excited to be here!
It was my decision this year to make it onto a design team or two that truly inspires me and who carries products that I dearly love!
Well, here I am!
Between the lusciousness of these pattern papers,
and the wide range of wonderful images and scrapping products from
Crafter's Companion, I'd say my creative life is complete!
 
I began scrapbooking about 8 years ago,
making only layouts of my grandson from the time he was born.
This led to mini-albums, home decor, and most recently, CARDS!
I find cards are the easiest and fastest projects with the most immediate payoff!
They are sent out, or posted, folks immediately respond,
and they don't take up a lot of storage space. 
 
So here is my first card as a Crafter's Companion Design Team Member!!!
If this Toreads release hasn't already captured your heart, it will soon!
These adorable nymphs and the imp make any card or project so much fun!
Because I have a grandson, my immediate decision was to use the only little boy in the collection.
He is sneaky, sweet, and adorable - just like my grandson.
I never know whether to hug him or put him in time out! 
Both are usually called for! ;)
I can't wait to send this out!
It's bound to get a response from someone I haven't heard from in a while!
Getting out my markers and coloring this was so much fun!
And because he IS a wee bit precocious, I felt the red hair was appropriate
(hey, we've all known a few strong-willed red-headed children!)
I certainly hope you have had fun going through all of the projects this week!
I know I can't wait to grab my markers again and start coloring those sweet little girl nymphs!

~Jan~


6 comments:

Kathy said...

Welcome Jan, so happy to have you on the team. Your work is awesome!!Love the card and your coloring is wonderful. Excellent job!! Kathy

Stacy H-W said...

Welcome to the team Jan!! You are going to be a fantastic addition!! I'm totally in love with your card. What a great start!! Stacy H-W

Cheryl said...

Welcome to the design team, Jan!! Your first card is absolutely adorable!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

So glad to have you as a part of the team sweetie!
Just love how you added such fun colors and papers...love the hair, lol

KYCrafter said...

Welcome Jan!!! You've done a wonderful job on this project! Keep up the great work!

{Chrissie} said...

Jan, I LOVE the fact that you made his skin green!!! SOOO cute! What a great card - it's just darling!