Thursday, October 11, 2012

A really quick card!!!


I love the new Crafter's Companion  Snowfall Acetate!!  This quick and easy card was the first thing I made with it.  


Please understand that this card will look so much better in person.
I don't take pictures of shiny things very well.

I used a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of the Luxury Centura Pearl Snow White Card stock.  I folded it in half so the card will have a side fold.


On a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of dark blue card stock, I placed one large and several small snowflakes from a set of silver Let It Snow - Peel Off Stickers.  I also placed the "Let it snow" word stickers from that set toward the bottom right-hand corner of the card stock.

I cut a piece of the Snowfall Acetate to 3 3/4" x 5".  I placed it on top of the blue card stock, held them firmly together, and punched a 1/8" hole in the top left hand corner.  (About 1/2" down from the top and about 1/2" in from the left side.)  I placed a fancy rhinestone brad in the hole and flipped the "legs" out flat.

I used the Extra Strong Permanent Tape to attach the blue card stock (with attached acetate) to the front of the card base.

How much easier could you get??
I just love a quick and easy card!

Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.


Lisa

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Very very nice, love fast cards also and is one is very pretty!!
Great job...

{Chrissie} said...

This is really cool!!!! Easy with an awesome effect!

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous!!