Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Toread Cutie

Hello again and happy Monday!  Cheryl here to share another Toread cutie with you.  The stamps I used today are from the Flora line.  These brand new stamps will be in our store very soon!  Let me show you the card I created:


I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color the image and also used lots of purple glitter glue and purple glitter.  After all of my glitter was dry, I fussy cut out the image.  Next, I cut a circle out of some plaid patterned paper that had purple in it, I distressed the edges and attached my image to that using Double Sided Adhesive Foam Circles.

Did you know that we now have embossing folders in the store?  I used the Die'sire 6 x 6 Petite Dot embossing folder on the purple card stock that I used for this card.  I just love how it looks!  Here's a close-up photograph of the purple card stock:


The sentiment is also from the Toreads - Flora line.  I really love the font on these sentiments!  I used the Foam Circles under my sentiment, too.

Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my newest creation with you.  Come back every day to see the new Design Team Creations.

~ Cheryl ~



4 comments:

KYCrafter said...

What a cute birthday card!!!

Kathy said...

How sweet!! love the colors you used.And the dotted embossing folder is wonderful!! Great coloring!! Awesome job!!

Michelle H. said...

Pretty card!!
Love your coloring and the sparkle you added to the flowers on her head.
Love that embossing folder!!

{Chrissie} said...

This is just too cute. I love the simple feel and it's just a great card!