Monday, October 1, 2012

Elegant Embossing!

Chrissie here and today I have a card using some amazing new embossing folders available at the Crafter's Companion store!

Check out the card I made with this folder (called Regal Corner) and this beautiful stamp from the Stamp It Discovery collection:



I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color in the image and I used some Glossy Accents to make the clock really shine.


After the base was embossed, I rubbed some tea colored ink onto it to make it really stand out.  I LOVE this design!!!

FYI, some of these embossing folders even come in an 8x8 size! WHAT?!  How fabulous is that for scrap booking?!?! Go. Shop. Now.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! Beautiful, love what you did with the embossing folder, great job!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This turned out fabulous! Love the touch of inking to make the embossing stand out

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very pretty card!! Love the the embossing and the coloring with the Spectrum Noir markers. They are on my wish list!
Angela

KYCrafter said...

That embossing really does so much for your card. Great tutorial!