Sunday, October 14, 2012

From a Land Far Away...

Greetings, Jan here...
My post today is yet another of the little Toreads creatures.
I love the spunkiness of this tiny gal and she is such a world traveler!
I'm assuming that these nymphs can move among us and we never even suspect it!


That is why I started with the greens, and just kept going...
what better way to blend in to nature?



I'm also convinced that her horns must surely have some mystical powers, so I added a bit of magical sparkle.

I am having so much fun coloring these little images with my markers, but I'm also wondering what they would look like with water colors or colored pencils...hmmm...

I'm going to have to hide any copies of these that I have printed onto my GOOD coloring paper before my 7 year old grandson comes to stay!  I can print his on plain copy paper, and he'll be thrilled! Perhaps we'll post one of his "originals" later!  LOL!

To see more details about this card, go to my blog at

~Jan~ 


5 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Your hilarious! These characters have taken on new personalities each time they are colored.
Wonderful design

tndj said...

I have to agree with Dawn - every time the toreads are colored they seem to take on a different personality - of the person coloring them maybe? They are so cute. Would love someone to buy me the whole set.

Cheryl said...

I LOVE your coloring!! SO funny about these little cuties. They're really coming to life, aren't they? :)

KYCrafter said...

Your coloring really does bring "character" to these little characters!!

{Chrissie} said...

He is sooooo cute! Fantastic card, especially with that pop of red.