Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello and happy Monday!  Cheryl here to share my newest Mulberry Wood creation with you.  These sweet stamps are perfect for any occasion and this week, I've used two of the stamps from the Birthday Wishes set.


Here's the birthday card that I created:


Isn't this image sweet?  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and attached it to a piece of embossed patterned paper.   Here's a close-up photograph of my card.


I had some negative space on my image, so I added a sparkly little double flower and finished my card off with a big pink bow.  Here's my completed card one more time:


These stamps are so much fun to create with and as I said, are perfect for any occasion.  Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my card with you.  Be sure to check back every day to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share!

7 comments:

Joan V said...

Ah, what a darling birthday card. Love this Birthday Wishes set. Oh well, just another one on my WISH list. Thanks for sharing.

tndj said...

I have to agree with Joan V that it is a darling card and another one for my wish list. My wish list is getting really long.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute birthday card...love the embossing in the background.

Kathy said...

So so cute!! great card...

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Adorable as can be!

UnikeByYes said...

Loveing the new stamps!!! i cannot wait to get my hands onthem :) Thank you for sharing!
Liz

KYCrafter said...

Your dog really looks fuzzy!!