Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Letter To Santa

Hi everyone, Kathy here today.  I know today is Halloween, and it is still many moons until Christmas, but my grandson has been wanting to write his letter to Santa.  I made this card to help him along.






I love the stamps I used for this card.  For the front of the card I used a stamp from the Paintbox-Poppets-Winter-Collection
called "Letters to Santa". 

The inside stamp I embossed in gold on one side of the card and put the list tag on the other. This stamp is called Linear-Baubles and is from the Stamp it Australia-Stamp-It-Holiday Collection.

I think he will have a lot of fun making his list and mailing it to Santa.  I hope you enjoyed the card today.  Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look today.

Have a scrappy day.

Kathy

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is adorable, Kathy and how fun for your grandson!!

KYCrafter said...

Awwwww. I bet you all are having such a great time!!

Stacy H-W said...

What a sweet grandmotherly thing to do Kathy!! I bet he was thrilled.

Cathy said...

this is awesome kathy, love the gold embossing on the inside, I have to dig out my embossing powders for my next card session.
cathyplus5.blogspot,com

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I just love the Gold on this one!

Dorina D said...

What a great time you had. Such a cute idea,