Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mulberry Wood Card Kit

Hi everyone, Kathy here today and I want to share with you, one of the wonderful products from the line of Mulberry Wood, it is called the Mulberry-Wood-Classic-Christmas-Watermark-Aperture-Card-Kit.  And it's awesome!!  Everything is in the kit, all you need to do, if you like, is add embellishments.  The kit has cards, decoupage, and even envelopes. You will love it!

Here is my card:






They are very easy to put together.  I just added some ribbon to the front.  Then I used the stamp from the Paint Box Poppets
"Baby's First Christmas" stamp set for the tag and the sentiment.  Easy and fast!!

Crafter's Companion has all kinds of new card kits and fun paper products. Pop over and take a look. They also have some new embossing folders that are "to die for". 
 
I hope you enjoyed the card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and as always, have a scrappy day!
 
Kathy

5 comments:

KYCrafter said...

Cute!! Love the kit idea!

Denise said...

What a darling shaped card!!! The inside is just as pretty as the outside :)

Cheryl said...

I just LOVE this! I have been thinking I'd like to try some of these.

Cheryl said...

I just LOVE this! I have been thinking I'd like to try some of these.

{Chrissie} said...

Love, love, love this card! So easy and awesome result!