Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Friend

 Hey Ya'll! Janette here again!

Here to share a quick and simple card. I wanted the image to be the focus. This image is one of the new Everyday Mulberry Wood collection. I have stamped it on Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.


Here is a closeup of this super cute pup; I just thought he was perfect to sit in this lovely wild grass.
 I would also share a little trick that I use to add a touch of depth to my image mat. I use my die to cut and emboss but then I take it one step further. I like to add some color on my mat by adding color without removing the die.
 This gives a nice thin border on top of the embossed. 
 I love using this especially when the gap between my dies is a bit much for my taste.

Hope you have enjoyed my post today wishing you all a fantastic weekend;

Hugs;
Janette

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Aww this image is so cute. I love your card.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Your little guy is adorable as they come...looks great with the added grass.

KYCrafter said...

Love it!!! What a cheerful card!!

Cheryl said...

This is so, so sweet!!! I love the matting!!

UnikeByYes said...

This doggie is the cuttest little thing ever!!! Love your card Jannette!
TFS
Liz