Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Put The Kettle On

Hello,  Dawnll here again on my regular Wednesday posting day...I love when we have a chance to share our favorites with everyone.  Everyone knows I love cats and this one is adorable as can be!
This is the Mulberry Woods Tea For Two stamp set.  I decided to stamp an image on my favorite Ultra Smooth Premium White Card stock for Alcohol Markers.   Then I stamped a second image on a piece of patterned paper.  This one I cut and paper pieced.  I even got to use my Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner.

 See how easy that is to do?
How about a close up of the  Spectrum  Noir Pen Sets colors I used.
I even got to  use an Embossing Folder for the background.  I always love the white on white matting.  Finally, I finished off with a few pink pearls and a large satin bow.
On my second card I just kept a clean and simple design with the paper piecing for the image and a patterned paper background.
 
Hope you enjoyed my cards today...I will be back next week same time and place.



post signature

6 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cute!! Love what you did with the table cloth and I love the dotted paper, Excellent job sweetie

tndj said...

love the card and what you did with it. Love the tablecloth.

Cheryl said...

How totally adorable, Dawn!! I'm definitely going to be doing this!!

KYCrafter said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Total adorableness!!

Trena in Naperville said...

What a sweet, sweet card Dawn! Love this one - thanks for tutorial.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!