Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Relax!

Hey there! It's Jan today!
I know!
 I normally post on Sunday, but due to some technical difficulties beyond her control,
I am jumping in here and Dawn will joining you later this Sunday!
So, I give you the new Mulberry Woods Everyday image,
"Relax"
I've been trying to spend as much time outdoors as possible now that the temperatures are staying below 100 here in Arizona. I saw this image and immediately wanted to transport myself somewhere to a nice sling chair under a big shade tree.
This little guy is just too, too cute!
A simple step card, some matching papers, and a bit of greenery here and there...
done!
Coloring him with my markers was so much fun!
After a day working in the garden, who doesn't need to sit and and just...relax!
For more photos of this card and some details about how I made it, go to my blog at Scrap'nSurprise!
Please, make sure you visit us every day this week for more
Mulberry Woods Everyday
creativity!

Thanks for joining us today!
~Jan~

7 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Super cute! I love the tree and the image is sweet.

Jen

Kathy said...

Great project Jan!! He is so adorable, love it, super job.

Cheryl said...

How sweet!!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

You are the sweetest and this is such an adorable project...love it!!!
Thank you so much for helping me out

Rufus said...

Isn't he just the most adorable thing!
R/

KYCrafter said...

Great coloring on this project!! Love the whole project!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..