Monday, October 15, 2012

Season's Greetings

Hello!  Cheryl here to share my newest Christmas card with you.  I'm sure getting an early start on my cards this year!  Let me show you the card I created for this week's reveal.


I just got the new Echo Park Christmas paper pack and decided to break it out for this card.  I actually used three different stamps - the Santa Clause stamp is from the Stamp It Holiday set  - Shh Santa.  The Season's Greetings sentiment is from the Paintbox Poppets Sleigh Ride stamp set.  The small round sentiment is from the Paintbox Poppets Snow Princess stamp set.

I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color in the image and a "Snow Writer" to give the beard some texture.  Then I used some Crystal Stickles and glitter glue on Santa's beard, cuffs and the fur on his hat.  I used some gold Stickles on his belt buckle.  I just love glitter - especially for my Christmas projects.  The more the better.   Here are the specific colors of Spectrum Noir markers that I used:


Here's a close-up of the Season's Greetings sentiment.


The sentiment is attached with Double Sided Adhesive Foam Circles.  I especially love these because there are two different sizes.  I used two of the large circles for this sentiment.  Here's a close-up of the small round sentiment.


Isn't that so cute?  I also love circles.  LOL  I used just one of the large Double sided Adhesive Foam Circles to attach this sentiment.   Here's my finished card one more time.


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back every day for brand new Design Team reveals!

~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Love the rich colors on your Santa and that paper is perfect

KYCrafter said...

That is a great Christmas card!!

Kathy said...

Wonderful card, love your coloring and the background paper beautiful job!

{Chrissie} said...

Love, love, love your coloring and Santa's beard!