Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Mean The World To Me

Happy Tuesday!!  Stacy here and I want to show you a card I made using the fantastic new Mulberry Woods stamp range. I just love these little kitties.  As soon as I saw the stamp I new I had to pick this one to use first.


I was trying to go for a more 'fall colors" card so I went with oranges and browns and greens.  I stamped the image out and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Here are the colors I used:  IG1, IG2, IG3, DG1, DG2, DG3, CG3, OR1, PP6, GB5, GB6, GB9, CR1, GT3, TN2, PP1 and PP3.
I went really clean and simple with just some layering of card stock, a bit of bakers twine and a few flowers because I wanted to make the image the focus of this card.  And I finished it off with a little Crystal Stickles because I think every project needs a little sparkle!! lol

I hope you are inspired by my "fall colors" card and go join in on the October Challenge on our Challenge Blog.  We are giving away 2 - 6 pen sets of Spectrum Noir Markers to the winner.  You could be the lucky winner!
Until next time...happy scrapping!!
Stacy

5 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Super cute! I love the fall colors.

Jen

KYCrafter said...

Cute card. The fall colors work well here.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

So darn adorable that is for sure

Kathy said...

So So cute!! your coloring is wonderful. Love it.

Cheryl said...

This is SO SO cute!!