Monday, October 22, 2012

You're The Best

Hello and happy Monday!  Cheryl here to share some more of our new Mulberry Woods stamps with you.  The image I used for my card this week is from the Friend stamp set.


I colored the puppy with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I kept my coloring pretty neutral this time and attached the image on an angle.  For just a little added touch, I added a rhinestone to each corner.  The top sentiment is from the Mulberry Woods Champion stamp set and the bottom sentiment is from the Smile stamp set.   Here's another view of my card.


Thanks for stopping by today.   Be sure to come back every day this week and see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!

~ Cheryl ~


4 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Super cute! I love the plaid paper.

Jen

KYCrafter said...

This is a great card! Very cheerful!

Kathy said...

Love this card, it is wonderful, and I love the plaid paper. great job!

Trena in Naperville said...

Cheryl, this is such a wonderful masculine card. Your coloring so just perfect.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!