Monday, October 22, 2012

YUM!

Hi there! Chrissie here today! I have a cute card that was pretty simple to make, but has a cool final effect!


I colored in this cute image (Strawberry Kisses Yum) and sentiment with my Spectrum Noir markers and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug to dry emboss it.  Did you know that there are a ton of embossing folders available in the Crafter's Companion store? This is a simple approach to making a card, but the final result is pretty cool!!!


And the Spectrum Noirs make it soooo easy to make images look amazing.  I used about 6 total markers on this card, and check out the depth on that dog! He was created using 2 colors, that's it!!! Check out the Spectrum Noir site for tips, tricks, color charts and videos.  They are so simple to use and they make you look so professional.  :-)


Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh My Goodness, So Cute!! Love the colors and the how you embossed the paper, very very cool!! Excellent job!!

Cheryl said...

Just adorable! Love the embossing!!

KYCrafter said...

The embossing really takes this to another level!! Great job!!

Trena in Naperville said...

Great card texture Chrissie! Great idea! Such a cute card!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!