Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Butterflies And Flowers

I am going to share a thank you card.  Crafter's Companion has all kinds of paper products, and I am going to use the Morehead-Fancy-Scalloped-Rocker-Cards-Kit.

Here is my project:


I started out with a heavy piece of card stock and covered it with some wall paper samples I found in one of the many books I have. ( you can get the old books at any wall paper place, they just throw them away).

Then I picked out one of the pretty pictures to play with. I arranged them on the card, added some flowers and a bow, and the front is done.


For the inside I covered the card with matching wall paper and added the sentiment.

Now how easy this that?  Faster than going to the store, and so much more personal.

I hope you enjoyed the project today. Pop over to the Crafter's Companion Store and check it out.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look.

And as always have a scrappy day.
Kathy

8 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

This is very sweet and lovely Kathy.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty and I love the finished inside!

KYCrafter said...

Love it Kathy!!

Jan Garber said...

How clever to use the printed image! I love the idea with the wallpaper books, too! I'm going to hit my local store up!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Excellent project sweetie!

{Chrissie} said...

Kathy, this is just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

LaJanette said...

This is so pretty Kathy:0)

Send Flowers to Agra said...

this is very cute.