Monday, November 12, 2012

For You At Christmas

I'm just about to wrap up my Christmas cards for this year.  This week, I've created a card using one of the beautiful sentiments from the Painbox Poppets Winter Collection.  The sentiment I used on my card is from the Christmas Miss stamp set.


I used Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for my sentiment and highly recommend it.  You can find it in the store right here.  The green and white snowflake patterned paper is from the Echo Park Very Merry Collection.

After I attached the patterned paper to my card base, I added the matted sentiment, some white trim from my stash and two burgundy bows.

Here's a close-up photograph:


Isn't this sentiment just perfect to use on a Christmas card?

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back every day to see the new creations by the Design Team.  Have a wonderful day!

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Very pretty card. The white card stock DOES look so crisp and clean. Thanks for sharing. Love the sentiment, too.

Kathy said...

WOW!!! Beautiful card, Great job...

KYCrafter said...

Great card!!!!