Wednesday, November 28, 2012

For You at Christmas

I made this quick and easy card using some elements from the Mulberry Woods Classic Christmas Luxury Card Collection.


I used one of the pieces of extra heavy cardstock that is included in this collection.   I loved the borders that were on this piece of cardstock and wanted to incorporate them on my card.   I cut them both off and started with some of the paper that was in the center of the cardstock.


Isn't this paper beautiful all by itself?  I still wanted to embellish it more, though, so I cut one of the borders in half and attached one at the top and one at the bottom.  Doesn't this make a big difference?


I love the extra pop and sparkle that the borders add.  I added a row of lace to the center, then attached one large round image and one of the small sentiments with Double-Sided Adhesive Foam Circles.


I stacked two Foam Circles under the sentiment so that it would be a little bit higher than the image.

Here's my finished card, again.


I really enjoyed working with this beautiful, luxurious Card Collection.  I also have enough of this one sheet of the cardstock (plus one border) left to make a second card.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Love it, Great job!!

KYCrafter said...

Cute as can be!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Super cute!! I love this set!!