Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Wine Love

I have so many friends that love wine.  And I also have friends that will be getting wine-related gifts for Christmas, so I'm jumping ahead and making cards that go along with the gift!  How fantastic is Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic: Provence?


I used Spectrum Noir markers (which make me look much better than I really am - they are that easy to use) and the Red Liner Tape with some glitter to add that strip on the bottom.  I prefer using Memento Ink when I use my SN markers - it doesn't bleed.


I think this is a simple card, but so classy!


Thanks for stopping by!








*****************
How about a winner for our weekend giveaway?  To celebrate the launch of all of the fabulous new S.W.A.L.K. Pawfect Pals stamp sets and CD-ROMS last week, we gave you the chance to win the fun Pedigree Chum stamp set!


A huge congratulations to:


Send an email to Taylor at taylor@crafterscompanion.com; be sure to include the name of the set you won, and your snail mail address!

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

tndj said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That is such an adorable stamp. Thank you.

tndj said...

Taylor - says you do not have an email address.

tndj said...

Sorry taylor - operator error. Love the wine stamp. Not fond of red wine but would be hard to show white wine on a card. TFS

Kathy said...

Love the card, just like a picture post card, excellent coloring.:)

KYCrafter said...

I love those stamp images. Your coloring is great!! Keep up the great work!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful and perfect card for wine-related gifts!!

Congrats to tndj! Enjoy your stamp set!

Joan V said...

Love this wine card. Thanks for sharing.

tndj said...

I have not received my winning stamp yet and it has been almost a month.