Monday, November 5, 2012

Loving Christmas Wishes

Hello and happy Monday!  I made the sentiment the star of this card.  It's from the Sheena A Little Bit Festive stamp sets and this image is from the Loving Christmas stamp set.


I love red and green for Christmas (I'm a "traditionalist") so I used this red and white snowflake paper from Echo Park.  I matted the sentiment in green patterned paper and added it to a paper doily.  I added the doily to my card and finished it off with two green bows.

Here's a close-up photograph of my card:


I always use Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for my images.  It makes all the difference in the world compared to "regular" cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Cheryl ~

6 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I think this card is beautiful! It would be a perfect one to mass produce too. I'm always looking for ideas for great cards that I can make a lot of in a shorter amount of time. Featuring the sentiment is genius!

mauiquilter said...

What a lovely card - to create and receive!

Kathy said...

Beautiful!!!

KYCrafter said...

LOVE it!!!! It's easy AND beautiful! My kind of project!!

{Chrissie} said...

So simple and so stunning! I love the doily in the back.

anas said...

What a lovely card.. i LOVE it..