Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mulberry Wood Topper

Hello I want to share a super quick card that I made using the Mulberry Wood Card Kit.

I just love the shape of these toppers and the quality of them is superb! Making this card was so fun and easy. The toppers are pre-cut and ready for you to pop them out and mount them onto your card. I also used one of the papers that comes in the kit. This is heavy weight; high quality paper.



My card is very simple - just adding a paper doily, some trim, and pearls. These toppers are awesome; just look at how beautiful the image looks with the foil border and swirls.

Here is an angle view of the card; you can see how the Foam Squares make the topper stand out a bit more.


Are you staying home this weekend, instead of braving the shopping crowds?   We've got a special surprise for you!


Thanks for visiting and I wish everyone a crafty day!

Hugs;
Janette

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card.

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable, Janette. I love the sweet lace that you added.

Amy Jones #8546 said...

So pretty. I love it.

KYCrafter said...

LOVE IT!!!!!