Monday, November 26, 2012

My True North

I made this quick card to send the message, "You are my true north" to someone special.

I used the gorgeous Stamp-It Australia, "A Map" stamp. 

This stamp makes it so simple to make a vintage card in only minutes! 

I placed a torn and inked pattern paper over my background, then popped-up my heat embossed image with a handmade stick pin inserted through the set eyelet.  I pulled some twine through and around to add some texture.

Simple, yet elegant.

Don't forget to enter to win our weekend stamp giveaway! You could win the adorable Humphrey - Snow Fun set.


You only have until 6pm EST to enter, so be sure to  click here and leave your comment.

7 comments:

tndj said...

Simple but elegant. Beautiful colors. Does indeed have the vintage look. Love it.

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous Jan!!

Trena in Naperville said...

I love it Jan!! The distress/vintage look, the detail - I agree simple, yet elegant!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Cheryl said...

Wow Jan, this is stunning!!

KYCrafter said...

Wonder card!! Keep up the great work!

Joan V said...

So elegant and so different. I just love the map, too. Thanks for sharing.

tiffany s. said...

I really like your card, so creative! Thanks!